While the battery charge is low, device is connected to charger and stays in the sleep mode it can take up to 10-15 minutes for the device to turn on.
While battery has no charge and device is connected to charger while in sleep mode - it should turn ON automatically after engine start. Same happens if device has no battery at all.
1) Connect through HDMI cable device to monitor or TV.
2) Power on the device.
3) Press M button several times till setup menu appear.
4) For listing in menu use R button. For select turn the Power Switch to “Power on symbol”
For automatic recording check Menu > Auto On.
Fragment Recording means that the device will record short video fragments - for example 10 minutes long video will look like 5 videofiles if fragment is set to 2 minutes. When the memory card is full, the device automatically deletes files previously recorded.
For this purpose you need to contact authorized service center. You can find the list of service centers on our website:
Have the guarantee coupon and the bill of purchase with you.
Set the duration to value 0 and set the desired cyclic record file duration. As memory card gets full the device would automatically overwrite files, starting from the older one.
Firmware version 1.52 can be downloaded from our website:
Unzip the archive and follow the guide inside.
For motion detection and automatic recording, you need to start the camera in active mode. In sleep mode, the motion sensor is not activated. Motion sensor settings can be founsd in the device setup menu.
LEDs should work in infrared range, so you don't see the light. To activate Nigh mode go to Settings > Video options > Night recording mode
Please check the device settings:
1) Go to the recording Menu (press menu button) -> Loop recording -> select length of recorded file. When there will be no free place on SD card, the device will automatically overwrite files, starting from the older ones. Device will be recording continuously.
If this option is off, device is recording only one file. When SD becomes full, the device stops recording and turns off.
2) LCD / device is turning off automatically - it can be set in Setup menu (press menu button 2 times) -> LCD Auto off / Auto on